• June 9 at 6:40 p.m.: Tyler Ruggles, 25, of Wellington, was arrested on a warrant through the Ohio State Highway Patrol for failure to appear in court.
• June 11 at 1:17 a.m.: Danny Harris, 51, of Wellington, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and speeding.
• June 11 at 10:24 p.m.: Patrick Graham V, 26, of Wellington, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failing to stop after a crash involving damage. His blood alcohol level was 0.195, more than twice the legal limit, according to police. A vehicle abandoned in the drive-through at McDonald’s on Rt. 58 was towed.
• June 12 at 12:50 a.m.: A 42-year-old Wellington man found walking while intoxicated on Rt. 58 told police that he wanted to go to jail, then said he wanted to end his life. He was taken to a hospital for treatment.
• June 15 at 5:51 p.m.: A theft was reported at Village Market.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.