• Oct. 15 at 6:14 p.m.: Police responded to a complaint of a protection order violation on Dickson Street.
• Oct. 15 at 9:30 p.m.: A car was reported vandalized at McDonald’s on South Main Street.
• Oct. 16 at 1:05 a.m.: Paulette Rhyne, 47, of Canton, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
• Oct. 16 at 5:14 p.m.: James Collins, 27, of Cleveland, was arrested on a warrant through the Elyria police department.
• Oct. 18 at 2:58 p.m.: Police investigated a protection order violation complaint at Whirlaway on Shiloh Avenue.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU