• June 18 at 7:34 a.m.: Officers responded to a vandalism complaint at the recreation park.
• June 20 at 9:04 p.m.: Clyde Gibson, 33, of Wellington, was arrested on an active warrant through the Ohio State Patrol Sandusky Post and the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office.
• July 6 at 4:27 p.m.: A man was allegedly attacked by a pit bull on Forest Street.
• July 6 at 8:39 p.m.: Police responded to a telecommunications harassment complaint on North Mill Street. A report said a woman had been receiving phone calls and text messages from her mother all day and called the police for a welfare check on the woman and her child. The woman did not want to pursue charges against her mother.
• July 7 at 11:01 p.m.: Police responded to a fireworks complaint on Park Place. A report said police confiscated the fireworks found at the scene. No charges were filed.
• July 9 at 6:06 p.m.: Melissa Carruthers, 31, of Wellington, was arrested on an active felony warrant through the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office.
• July 10 at 10:30 a.m.: Police responded to a camp site found behind a residents home with prescription drugs on Barker Street. A report said officers contacted the man and woman whose names were found on the prescriptions and identifications at the camp site but no charges were filed.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU