Fair board officers for 2016 were selected Nov. 10 at the annual meeting of the Lorain County Agricultural Society.
The following Lorain County Fair directors were elected to the executive committee:
• Brian Twining – president
• Chris Zurcher – vice president
• Kim Meyers – immediate past president
• Tom Hines – executive committee, term expiring 2016
• Craig Norton – executive committee, term expiring 2017
• Dan Linden – executive committee, term expiring 2018
In addition, the following directors, who were voted onto the fair board on Aug. 24 by members of the Society, were sworn in for three-year terms ending in 2018: Timothy Buchs, Fred Pitts, Patrick Twining, Nicole Claubaugh, Tim Sickels, Marie Waite, and Dan Linden.
Scott Smith was also sworn in for a two-year term ending in 2017.
The 2016 fair will be held Aug. 22 to 28. Prices will remain at $5 for gate admission and $25 for a membership or season pass. Membership and season passes will be on sale starting Dec. 1 at the secretary’s office on the fairgrounds.