• April 22 at 12:30 a.m.: Jacob Conley, 24, of Sullivan, was arrested on a warrant through the Medina County Sheriff’s Office.
• April 22 at 10:35 a.m.: Police investigated a complaint regarding possible child abuse.
• April 23 at 12:40 a.m.: Officers were dispatched to Wheeling Street, where a robbery in progress was reported. Upon arrival, they found the complaint unfounded and the occupants of the home unaware of any problems.
• April 23 at 3:08 a.m.: Melany Hamilton, 26, of Nova, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
• April 24 at 7:45 p.m.: A theft complaint was made on West Herrick Avenue.
• April 25 at 12:55 a.m.: Police and sheriff’s deputies investigated a complaint involving a 16-year-old suspect.
• April 25 at 11:33 a.m.: A husband and wife reported a case of identity theft.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU