• April 10 at 12:13 a.m.: A 19-year-old Wellington woman said she was being menaced. A police report listed male suspects ages 18 and 20, also of Wellington.
• April 11 at 7:05 p.m.: Jesse Cleary, 20, of Wellington, was charged with wrongful entrustment after police stopped his car with an unlicensed juvenile behind the wheel.
• April 14 at 7:43 p.m.: Police responded to a juvenile complaint on West Herrick Street where “lots of yelling and screaming could be heard in the background,” according to a report.
• April 15 at 10:58 p.m.: Samantha Whitsel, 34, of Wellington, was charged with domestic violence after officers were dispatched to conduct an investigation on Union Street.
• April 16 at 10:12 p.m.: A man was taken from a Mill Street residence to the hospital for a psychiatric evaluation. He’d been drinking vodka and had smoked marijuana, according to a police report, and had anxiety issues.
• April 17 at 1:25 a.m.: Michael Collins, 27, of Wellington, was charged with domestic violence, resisting arrest, and obstructing official business. A police report said officers responded to Mill Street but did not indicate what occurred.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU