• April 1 at 12:05 a.m.: Gregory McQuate, 43, of Sullivan, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, driving under suspension, and no headlights.
• April 1 at 6:55 p.m.: Police observed a 2003 Ford being operated off the public road, along an access road to the Wellington Upground Reservoir. Howard Jordan, 18, of Wellington, was charged with criminal mischief.
• April 2 at 2:08 a.m.: A 51-year-old woman said she was drugged. Police responded to East Herrick Avenue.
• April 6 at 3:01 p.m.: Brian Hershey, 33, of Elyria, was arrested on a bench warrant.
• April 9 at 4:39 p.m.: A woman said she was suicidal and was breaking things her a house on North Main Street. She left the house heading north.
Editor’s note: Wellington police did provide additional reports, but nearly all information was erased by what appears to be a record-keeping system error. Police did not respond to a request for the corrected reports.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU