• Feb. 26 at 10:09 p.m.: The home of Wellington Dukes football coach Sean Arno was egged.
• Feb. 28 at 12:46 a.m.: Police responded to the Mosey Inn for a disturbance. Randall Rees, 22, of Medina, was charged with felonious assault with a weapon or dangerous ordinance.
• Feb. 28 at 7:20 p.m.: Thomas McNeely, 36, of Wellington, was charged with disorderly conduct while intoxicated. He was allegedly thrown out of Certified Gas on West Herrick Avenue by a clerk, then pulled on doors trying to gain entry to Whirlaway.
• Feb. 29 at 2 a.m.: A child was spotted violating curfew at McDonald’s. A police report also included drug abuse offense information but did not list an arrest.
• March 3 at 8:28 a.m.: A burglary was reported on Barker Street.
• March 3 at 7:45 p.m.: Police responded to a report of telecommunications harassment and threats on Kent Street.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU