• Dec. 9 at 5:45 p.m.: Officers responded to a possible domestic dispute on Courtland Street.
• Dec. 17 at 5:21 p.m.: A fraud complaint was lodged.
• Dec. 18 at 5:04 p.m.: A theft was reported at Dollar General. Bobbie Jo Ford, 35, of Wellington, was arrested on two warrants.
• Dec. 20 at 12:43 p.m.: A male was spotted climbing the cell phone tower on Erie Street and then ran south into the woods.
• Dec. 20 at 8:01 p.m.: Matthew Hules, 27, of Wellington, was charged with domestic violence.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.