• July 31 at 5:58 p.m.: Wellington police responded to a harassment complaint on Willard Court.
• Aug. 1 at 1:44 a.m.: Rodney Thierauf, 32, of Elyria, was charged for having an open container, not having physical control of his vehicle while under the influence of alcohol, and failing a breathalyzer test.
• Aug. 2 at 11:36 a.m.: Police received two calls about a woman wanting to kill herself and she was taken to the hospital for evaluation.
• Aug. 3 at 11:04 p.m.: Two juveniles were cited for violation of Wellington’s curfew law.
• Aug. 5 at 6:37 a.m.: A man contacted police about damage to a window screen on Hale Street.
• Aug. 5 at 9:19 p.m.: Dustin Pickworth, 22, of Amherst, was cited for driving left of center, operating a vehicle with only a temporary permit, and having an open container in his vehicle. A report said Pickworth struck another vehicle on Barker Street when he attempted to pass a garbage truck.
• Aug. 7 at 5:34 a.m.: Officers responded to a missing vehicle complaint on North Walden. The case is being forward to the Lorain County Juvenile Court after two juveniles were found out past curfew and one of the kids was driving the vehicle.
• Aug. 7 at 10:41 a.m.: Jenny Sprinkle, 37, of Lorain, was charged with domestic violence.
• Aug. 8 at 1:33 p.m.: Police responded to a graffiti complaint on Patriot Drive.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU