• July 6 at 7:19 a.m.: Officers were sent to check on a two-year-old child on Barker Street near the CSX Railroad tracks.
• July 7 at 12:53 p.m.: A vehicle was reportedly deeply scratched on Fourth Street.
• July 8 at 2:06 a.m.: Zachary Isaacson, 20, of Hiram, Ohio; Reagan Shibley, 19, of Wellington; and Ryan Watkins, 19, of Wakeman, were charged with criminal mischief. The charges came due to a report of six or seven “kids” breaking items in the parking lot at Farm & Home Hardware on South Main Street.
• July 8 at 2:49 a.m.: Elijah White, 36, of Sullivan, was charged with receiving stolen property, operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and having physical control of a vehicle while under the influence.
• July 11 at 1:51 a.m.: A parked car was hit by a driver on Greenview Court. No arrest was made.
• July 11 at 2:38 a.m.: Michael Bassett, 42, of Wellington, was charged with disorderly conduct by intoxication.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.