• June 30 at 10:39 p.m.: Philip Smith, 26, of Wellington, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• July 2 at 4:03 p.m.: Madyson Felter, 20, of Wellington, was charged with disorderly conduct and domestic violence. A 17-year-old boy from Wellington was charged with obstructing official business. The arrest came when police responded to a reported fight in an East Herrick Avenue parking lot.
• July 3 at 9:25 a.m.: Officers responded to a medical emergency at Marts Place. A 75-year-old woman had died when police arrived.
• July 4 at 1:20 a.m.: Michael Pawlyschyn, 59, of Spencer, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and driving on the wrong side of the roadway.
• July 4 at 2:22 a.m.: Officers responded to a disturbance on Prospect Street. A report said a Smith & Wesson pistol was recovered at the scene but did not state the nature of the disturbance.
• July 4 at 6:18 a.m.: William Stepro Jr., 18, of Wellington, was charged with underage consumption of alcohol.
• July 5 at 12:50 a.m.: Police tried to stop a speeding motorcycle heading north on Rt. 58 but it fled. The suspect is wanted for speeding, wanton disregard for safety, failure to comply with a police order, restricted U-turns, expired plates, failing to use signals, and driving outside marked lanes.
• July 5 at 4:28 p.m.: A woman flagged down an officer because her rabbits were missing.
• July 5 at 6:32 p.m.: A 33-year-old Elyria man overdosed on North Mill Street. A report is flagged with drug possession and heroin trafficking offenses.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.