• May 19 at 11:36 a.m.: A woman contacted police regarding a domestic dispute.
• May 20 at 1:06 a.m.: Joshua Henly, 37, of Wellington, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
• May 23 at 11:17 p.m.: Officers responded to a possible heroin overdose on Prospect Street. The victim was given naloxone and regained consciousness. No drugs or paraphernalia were found in the immediate area. A police report noted that another person fled the home when police arrived.
• May 25 at 5:13 p.m.: A criminal trespass complaint was made by a loss prevention officer at Village Market.
• May 26 at 2:03 p.m.: During a traffic stop at Prospect and Depot streets, police suspected the driver of using drugs. Irene Rice, 29, of Wellington, was later charged with possession of marijuana drug paraphernalia due to a glass pipe with pot residue found in the vehicle.
• May 28 at 7:45 p.m.: Officers went to Dickson Street for a possible domestic violence incident.
• May 29 at 3:44 p.m.: A vehicle was reportedly damaged while parked in a Montrose Way driveway overnight.
• May 31 at 1:12 a.m.: A woman asked police for help recovering her keys from her boyfriend. A report labeled the incident one of domestic violence.
• May 31 at 7:48 p.m.: Nicholas Amicone, 22, of Strongsville, was arrested on a felony warrant for a probation violation through the Cuyahoga County Sheriff’s Office. Jeremy Kirk, 28, of Parma, was arrested on a warrant for a probation violation through the Parma police department.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU