• Feb. 17 at 8:55 p.m.: Patrick Muscaro, 46, of West Salem, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
• Feb. 17 at 9:49 p.m.: Witnesses told police a fight had taken place in front of the Red Iron Bar & Grill on West Herrick Avenue. The victim had sustained serious injuries and the suspect had fled the scene, according to a police report.
• Feb. 18 at 12:39 a.m.: Police were called to a Jones Road address where a man and woman were fighting on the street. Thomas Evans, 31, was charged with domestic violence.
• Feb. 19 at 11 p.m.: A juvenile was charged with a curfew violation after officers investigated a noise complaint at Farm & Home Hardware on South Main Street.
• Feb. 21 at 12:16 a.m.: Possible counterfeit money was reported at Geyer’s Food Store on East Herrick Avenue.
• Feb. 23 at 4:08 a.m.: An assault complaint was made to police at the station. A report said a laptop belonging to an Amherst woman was damaged or vandalized but game no information about the assault.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.