• Jan. 29 at 11:38 p.m.: A 14-year-old boy was charged with violating curfew and resisting arrest.
• Jan. 29 at 2:37 a.m.: An unruly child report was made on West Herrick Avenue.
• Jan. 29 at 1:08 p.m.: A suspicious persons complaint was filed at Rite Aid on North Main Street.
• Feb. 1 at 9:23 a.m.: An aggressive dog was reported by residents in the area of Magyar Street.
• Feb. 2 at 12:11 a.m.: Elizabeth Buchanan, 20, of Wellington, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court through the Elyria police. She was taken into custody at the Lorain County JVS. A 17-year-old boy was charged with possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU