• Dec. 28 at 9:19 p.m.: A woman told police someone had gotten her personal information in a fraudulent manner.
• Dec. 29 at 6:05 p.m.: Police were dispatched to a disturbance at a Lincoln Street home. A report classified the investigation as domestic violence and endangering children.
• Dec. 31 at 11:05 p.m.: Officers responded to a loud party complaint on McKinley Street. Justus Neeley, 20, of Grafton, Ethan Hurst, 19, of Wellington, Jacob Maybaugh, 20, of Wellington, and a 17-year-old from Homerville were charged with underage consumption. A report said Michael Savel, 22, of Wellington was also cited but did not specify what the charge was.
• Jan. 1 at 11:30 a.m.: Police investigated a possible phone scam. They determined the call had been from a legitimate company.
• Jan. 4 at 7:31 p.m.: An aggravated menacing complaint was filed stemming from a confrontation at Prospect and Kent streets.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU