Lorain County Fair board officers for 2017 were elected Nov. 8 at the annual meeting of the Lorain County Agricultural Society.
The following were elected to the executive committee:
• Brian Twining – president
• Rick Ternes – vice president
• Kim Meyers – immediate past president
• Craig Norton – member, term expires 2017
• Dan Linden – member, term expires 2018
• Joe Buchs – member, term expires 2019
The following directors were sworn in for three-year terms ending in 2019: Don Crawford, Kim Meyers, John Piwinski, Chris Jordan, Ron Pickworth, and Brian Twining.
The 2017 fair will be held Aug. 21-27. Admission prices will remain at $5 at the gate and $25 for a membership or season pass. Membership and season passes will be on sale from Dec. 1, 2016, through Aug. 20, 2017, at the secretary’s office on the fairgrounds. Children eight and under will be free at the gate; senior citizens 65 and older and veterans and military personnel with ID are free on Thursday, Aug. 24.