• Oct. 9 at 7:05 p.m.: Shawn Crase, 43, of Wellington, was arrested on a warrant through the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office.
• Oct. 9 at 11:56 p.m.: Thomas Gardner, 24, of Wellington, was arrested on a warrant through the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office.
• Oct. 10 at 9:18 a.m.: Police responded to Village Market in reference to a possible stalking incident.
• Oct. 12 at 8:31 p.m.: Joseph Bratkovich, 40, of Grafton, was charged with having fictitious plates. A convicted felon, he was also found to be in possession of a loaded gun, according to a report.
• Oct. 13 at 5:48 a.m.: Neely Contreras, 41, of Wellington, was arrested on a bench warrant through the city of Lorain.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU