• Sept. 16 at 3:07 p.m.: Police were dispatched to a possible heroin overdose involving a 29-year-old woman on Brookside Drive.
• Sept. 17 at 1:43 p.m.: Officers assisted paramedics on Brown Street.
• Sept. 18 at 6:03 p.m.: Ricardo Maldonado, 31, of Florence, Ky., was charged with violating a protection order.
• Sept. 19 at 4:17 p.m.: Clyde Gibson Jr., 34, of Wakeman, was arrested on a child support warrant through the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office.
• Sept. 19 at 4:54 p.m.: Tracy Jackson, 31, of Wellington, was served a summons for alleged violation of the village’s zoning ordinance. Police listed unmowed grass, accumulated junk, an unsafe pool with stagnant water, and an inoperable vehicle on her property as offenses.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU