• Sept. 2 at 8:44 p.m.: Kaydee Heston, 21, of Wellington, was charged with a minor misdemeanor after selling alcohol to underage buyers at Geyer’s Fresh Foods, according to a police report. Two confidential informants under the legal buying age were sent inside and were able to successfully purchase a six-pack of flavored beer and a bottle of sangria.
• Sept. 2 at 9:17 p.m.: The underage informants were also able to purchase flavored beer from the drive-through at Mickey Mart. Zachery Reece, 20, of Wellington, was charged with underage sales.
• Sept. 3 at 5:16 a.m.: Police were called to a reported assault on Union Street. The caller also complained about strangers inside a home. Cassandra Toennesmann, 29, of Wellington, was charged with assault and assault on a police officer.
• Sept. 3 at 8:03 p.m.: Gay Edgell, 45, of Wellington, was charged with domestic violence after an incident on West Herrick Avenue.
• Sept. 4 at 12:20 a.m.: Taylor Bremke and Gabrielle Edwards, both 18, and a 16-year-old boy, all of Wellington, were charged with underage drinking when police responded to reports of an underage drinking party on Sheila Drive.
• Sept. 4 at 9:14 a.m.: Police responded to a domestic dispute on North Main Street.
• Sept. 4 at 12:50 p.m.: A theft was reported at Cherry Express on North Main Street.
• Sept. 5 at 2:11 p.m.: Officers investigated an assault complaint on Walden Lane.
• Sept. 6 at 7:39 p.m.: A temporary protection violation was reported on West Herrick Avenue.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU