• Aug. 12 at 10 a.m.: Police investigated a trespassing complaint on Barker Street.
• Aug. 13 at 3:58 a.m.: Robert Hormell, 40, of Wellington, was charged with disorderly conduct by intoxication.
• Aug. 13 at 8:04 p.m.: Shawn Crase, 42, of Wellington, was arrested on warrants through the North Olmsted police department.
• Aug. 13 at 9:43 p.m.: Sandra Yeager, 53, of Grafton, was charged with driving under suspension, possession of cocaine, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Aug. 14 at 2:38 a.m.: Darin Dostal, 43, of Wakeman, was charged with having physical control of a vehicle while intoxicated. Police said he was found unconscious in a vehicle.
• Aug. 14 at 9 p.m.: A theft was reported by security at Village Market.
• Aug. 15 at 3:33 p.m.: A bicycle was reported stolen from West Herrick Street.
• Aug. 15 at 6:07 p.m.: Mark Mazatasta II, 29, of Wellington, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, BAC .17 or greater, starting backing, stopping after an accident on a public roadway, and disorderly conduct.
• Aug. 17 at 1:54 a.m.: Officers responded to ResCare on East Herrick Avenue in reference to three bicycles that were found.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU