• July 8 at 2:35 p.m.: Keith McConnell Jr., 21, of Sullivan, was charged with driving under a drug offense suspension.
• July 8 at 9:21 p.m.: A 19-year-old driver nearly caused a head-on collision on Barker Street, police said. Trevor Sherrill of Wellington was cited with failure to yield the right of way.
• July 8 at 9:30 p.m.: Mike Dempsey, 42, of Lorain, was arrested on a warrant through the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office.
• July 9 at 8:52 p.m.: Steven Spangenberg, 23, of Wellington, was arrested on a warrant through the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office.
• July 9 at 10:56 p.m.: Lee Tucker, 61, of Wellington, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
• July 9 at 11:47 p.m.: Matthew Long, 31, of Columbus, died after going into full arrest on South Main Street.
• July 11 at 9:41 a.m.: A window was reported broken at Wellington High School.
• July 13 at 8 a.m.: Police responded to Grand Avenue for a complaint of items thrown into a pool.
• July 13 at 12:25 p.m.: A woman reported misuse of her company’s credit card.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU