• June 10 at 11:18 a.m.: An officer was dispatched to handle a pit bull wandering around on Hal Street.
• June 13 at 10:30 a.m.: Police investigated “suspicious conditions” at a Wenner Street apartment.
• June 14 at 10:06 a.m.: Police handled a civil matter on East Herrick Avenue.
• June 14 at 12:56 p.m.: South Lorain County Ambulance was dispatched to Bennett Street for a 63-year-old man in full arrest. Officers conducted an investigation into his death.
• June 16 at 1:35 a.m.: Shalena French-Fitch, 29, of Avon Lake, was charged with driving with an expired license and expired vehicle registration. Police said she was also unable to show proof of auto insurance.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU