• April 29 at 6:48 p.m.: A 38-year-old Wellington man filed a telecommunications harassment complaint.
• April 29 at 9:36 p.m.: A man turned in a debit card found left inside the ATM at Fifth Third Bank.
• April 30 at 1:14 a.m.: A handgun was reported stolen from a Courtland Street residence.
• April 30 at 3:37 a.m.: Kevin Shinsky, 36, of Wellington, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, improper lane usage, and speeding.
• April 30 at 4:25 p.m.: A car belonging to a Maple Street woman was reported vandalized.
• May 4 at 6:25 p.m.: Darryl Marks, 24, of Sullivan, was charged with driving under suspension.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU