• Feb. 5 at 1:35 p.m.: Police responded to Hamilton Street for a possible abandoned 2001 Saturn.
• Feb. 6 at 1:43 a.m.: Javier Salce, 53, of Wellington, was charged with driving under suspension.
• Feb. 6 at 2:51 p.m.: Police assisted the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office in the arrest of David Smith, 52, of New London. Smith is charged with aggravated arson and aggravated menacing in connection to a Feb. 5 fire on Gore Orphanage Road.
• Feb. 8 at 10 a.m.: Officers were dispatched to Prospect Street for a trespass complaint; police responded to the same address for another trespass complaint on Feb. 9.
• Feb. 8 at 2:24 p.m.: Lucas McMullen, 34, of LaGrange, was served a warrant for failure to appear for a probable cause hearing. The original charge was physical control.
• Feb. 8 at 9:09 p.m.: A resident went to the police station to report a private property accident.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU